Livin' In the Sweet Virginia Breeze

My weekly musings of living in the country with a great hubby, 2 adorable young children and our bulldog, Ellie.

Friday, June 17, 2011

School's Out For Summer!!!

My little guy graduated from kindergarten on Monday. His last day was yesterday and he brought home a great report card, exceeding in Science and Social Studies. **sniff sniff** I'm so proud of him! Now I'm 70+ days free from the school carpool.....YEA!!!!!


So it's a summer of backyard pool fun and swimming in Papa's pool. Trips to Busch Gardens and state parks. And a few vacation bible school weeks, too!

The garden is cranking. We've picked squash, snaps, cabbage, zucchini and we'll be eating eggplant this weekend! Yummm!

My little bundle of energy has been limping around the house for the past 2 days. She has a splinter on the bottom of her foot and has only let me attempt to take it out once. Its been hilarious watching her run on her tiptoes, and yesh the calf muscles she is developing! But tonight George and I plan on soaking it and removing it whether she likes it or not. Oh the fun that is going to be.....

We've had some cool nights and have been able to sleep out in the tent. We have such great times in there. I love the fact that they love camping, too. Can't wait to camp at some state parks when they are a little older.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home