Livin' In the Sweet Virginia Breeze

My weekly musings of living in the country with a great hubby, 2 adorable young children and our bulldog, Ellie.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bring it On!

My two little rugrats ready for the first day of school. Both of them were anxious to get the day underway. AnnaBelle did great at preschool and is thoroughly enjoying herself!

Costumeexpress.com had a great deal for early Halloween shoppers. I let them decide what they wanted and this was the end result. Amazingly they are taking care of these costumes, could my constant bickering about respecting things finally sunk in? Well see!

Looking forward to the cooler weather this weekend. The cold front moved through this evening with sharp lightning and periods of heavy rain. Fall, my favorite season of all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home